Re: [RP] Bad Window

From: Doug Kearns
Subject: Re: [RP] Bad Window
Date: Tue Feb 5 20:19:01 2002

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 09:23:18AM +0100, Sven Hartrumpf wrote:
> Hi
> I sometimes get an inifinite loop with "Bad Window" messages
> from 1.0.1cvs which makes the window manager process unusable.
> How can I avoid this?
> Or how can I track this error down (any specific compile or
> runtime option for this?)?
>
> A note for documentation and the Help text (ratpoison -c):
> it is not documented that one can use several -c options.
>
> Greetings
> Sven
>
> P.S.
> When is the "frames" command (similar to the "windows") command
> scheduled?

You might be referring to this, but if you're not, there was a patch
from Mike Meyer which included this command and other frame related
stuff, which Shawn was looking at integrating. I'm not sure what it's
current status is though - Shawn?

See the thread with subject "Patch for frames et al...".

Regards,
Doug