[RP] two useful toys

From: Michael Livshin
Subject: [RP] two useful toys
Date: Sat Feb 16 14:10:03 2002

hi there.  I've just discovered ratpoison, and I'm having lots of fun
with it.  thank you to everyone involved!

now.  if you are using Debian and have ratpoison (obviously), ratmenu,
gnome-core and clisp installed, you might find the following two
scripts useful.

this is a script that gives you a conveniently-sorted menu of windows
to choose from (it doesn't need anything from Gnome, actually):

this is a script that lets you run stuff from the Debian menus (as
reflected by Gnome -- because I found it easy to parse):

enjoy,
--mike

--
Think of C++ as an object-oriented assembly language.