[RP] finally, ratmenu 1.9.1 source code

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: [RP] finally, ratmenu 1.9.1 source code
Date: Wed Jun 5 08:57:06 2002

You can download it here; since it is a native Debian package, this is
the "official" URL for the source tar.gz file.

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/x11/ratmenu.html

Those of you who wanted to "port" ratmenu for BSD earlier:  I thank you,
and hope you are still interested :-)  Now that the source is on the
debian website, it ain't going away.

Cheers!

Jonathan

PS: keylaunch has some bogosity, but I'm not sure if it's keylaunches
fault, ratpoisons, or just X in general.

--
                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   address@hidden
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2