[RP] Pending patches

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: [RP] Pending patches
Date: Wed Jun 5 09:06:01 2002

Hi there!

I've been playing around with two patches recently, one is the
truncate patch from Emilio Lopes <address@hidden>, posted on
2002-04-24. The other is the vscreen patch by Stefan Sandstrom
<address@hidden>, posted 2002-05-29.

Both of them appear to be rock solid (though I've been using the
latter only for a few hours yet), and I think they should find their
way into the CVS version (after vscreen made it in, my little
enhancements [see my previous mail] should probably go in too).

I'm willing to craft up a changelog entry for the vscreen patch, and
commit it together with the truncate patch.

What do you think? Shawn? Ryan?

Cheers,
--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]