[RP] GTK font settings

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: [RP] GTK font settings
Date: Sat Feb 8 12:19:06 2003

Whenever I open a gtk-based application, such as gqview or mozilla,
from ratpoison (say, by binding "exec mozilla" to a key), my gtk
settings all seem to take effect, except for the fonts.
If I open the application from a terminal, then my font setting work
just fine, even if I do "/bin/sh -c mozilla".
I have the fonts set somewhat large, to help my old, myopic eyes read
the words, and the default fonts are a bit too small.

Is there some way of getting around this?

Thanks,
Jay