Re: [RP] version?

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [RP] version?
Date: Mon Feb 24 21:05:07 2003

"James H. Laros" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello, I was wondering if the "production version" on the
> web page is going to be updated. I watch this list and there
> seems to be quite a bit of development going on. I was just
> hit with some what I assume are memory leak problems and
> I wonder if some of this has been resolved?
> By the way I have loved ratpoison since I first installed
> it. Thanks to those resposible for its creation.

Hi Jim,

I intend to do some leak hunting before the next official
release. What sort of issues have you had? What version are you
running?

There are a couple things that have changed since 1.1.1. I invite you
to suck a copy from CVS. The NEWS file will give you user visible
changes, and there have been some bug fixes.

Shawn