[RP] version?

From: James H. Laros
Subject: [RP] version?
Date: Mon Feb 24 09:07:19 2003

Hello, I was wondering if the "production version" on the
web page is going to be updated. I watch this list and there
seems to be quite a bit of development going on. I was just
hit with some what I assume are memory leak problems and
I wonder if some of this has been resolved?
By the way I have loved ratpoison since I first installed
it. Thanks to those resposible for its creation.
Jim

James Laros ............................... address@hidden
Dept. 09224
Scalable Systems Integration .............. PHONE:505.845.8532
Sandia National Labs ........................ FAX:505.845.7442

        Under the weight of life,
        things seem brighter on the other side
                                                   D. Matthews