Re: [RP] cvs

From: Joshua Neuheisel
Subject: Re: [RP] cvs
Date: Fri Apr 4 05:37:26 2003

Hello all,

I've got the latest CVS version (as of the time of this email), and I still
get a
recurring seg fault.  Here's how to duplicate it:

1. Start ratpoison.
2. Start a single (full-screen) xterm
3. "display foo.pgm" or any other image file.  I'm using ImageMagick just
for illustration purposes.
4. Left-Click on the image to pull up the menu window.
5. Click File->Exit.
6. Watch as a seg fault brings down the rat killer.

I've attached a patch to events.c to this email that takes care of the
problem for me.

Joshua