Re: [RP] Mozilla trouble

From: Karl Eklund
Subject: Re: [RP] Mozilla trouble
Date: Sat Apr 19 23:36:03 2003

I generally don't use the frames feature of ratpoison.

How do you mean not in the active frame? That it's out of focus? I
must misunderstand you, but why is it an error that you can't type in
a window that is out of focus?

Something I noticed now that might be related (?): if you have two
frames on the screen, one with Mozilla and one with something else,
and the something else has focus, you can click the Mozilla window and
then type in it. That's not how it works with other programs - you
can't click Emacs or xterm and begin to type in it - you must switch
focus to it with the "focus" command first.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Mozilla can be focused by
clicking in it, but other programs can't.

It seems that Mozilla is odd/nonstandard in some way.