[RP] Re: bug?

From: twb
Subject: [RP] Re: bug?
Date: Fri Apr 25 09:09:16 2003

Quoth twb <address@hidden> on or about Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:39:58 +1000:
> Spotted a possible bug.
>
> When you open  gnucash for the first time, it  opens TWO transients (a
> `TipOTD'  and  a  druid).  Both  of  them  appear,  and neither  do
> the take-up-whole-screen   thing.   After   about  5   seconds,
> ratpoison segfaults.  This happened reproducibly even with no other X
> clients.
>
> -Trent

Uh, negative on that.  I su'd to another user and gnucash isn't
buggering it up anymore.

However.  Another thing that I remember from way back when I was
bugging the IceWM developers:

(As a normal user), you can't close superuser-owned windows (e.g.
xterm -e su, or anything started by root).  Well, you can't via C-t k,
but xkill works.

Ok.  That's enough for today^W tonight^W now.
-twb