[RP] defwaitcursor

From: twb
Subject: [RP] defwaitcursor
Date: Tue May 27 07:27:03 2003

defwaitcursor: Can we change this from 1=on, 0=off to 0-255 or
[01]|<STRING>, where STRING is the name of the cursor character (or
th' 1-255 is the id number).  Then you can use the boat :-)  It seems
a more generic method, and then we can claim we have `themeing' :)

twb

More useful:  add deffocuswrap, so when you do focusdown on the
bottomest frame, it wraps to th' toppest one (et al).