[RP] Re: defwaitcursor et al

From: fubarbaz
Subject: [RP] Re: defwaitcursor et al
Date: Wed May 28 19:50:06 2003

Shawn:
>> More useful:  add deffocuswrap, so when you do focusdown on the
>> bottomest frame, it wraps to th' toppest one (et al).
>How often do you use the focus navigations commands? Why not use
>fselect? Isn't that faster?

I have focus{left|right...} (externally) bound to mod3-{up|down...), so it's
actually two keystrokes faster than fselect (at least, fselect interactively).

I also tend to use focusnext.  What about making a focusprev instead, so you
have next/last/prev, like for windows?  I think that would be more useful
anyway.