Re: [RP] RP-EXC The RatPoison Embedded Xterm Console patch

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] RP-EXC The RatPoison Embedded Xterm Console patch
Date: Mon Jan 12 22:39:01 2004

Hey just a little comment (I haven't looked at the patch): I know
ratpoison is meant to be small, but as a lurker/luser/fan, its most
likely that I would use novel things like this if they came with the
package (maybe as a --with-rpexc option).

Maybe what I'm really waiting for is either a stump-wm that will
build on OS X (and thus I could take this kind of thing in and out
w/o recompiling) -- or maybe better and more precisely, a platform
that will build stump-wm.  Part of my new year's resolution was to
either try to porting more software or to switch to a Linux-based
operating system.

Joe