Re: [RP] command line options broken in CVS

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [RP] command line options broken in CVS
Date: Mon Oct 18 21:11:01 2004

Quoth Joe Corneli on or about 2004-10-18:
> I just replaced the RP 1.2.1 I had on my school machines with
> ratpoison 1.3.1-CVS from today.  I notice some bugs.
>
>  ratpoison -c defbargravity
>
> gives error
>
>  : unknown command 'efbargravity'

Version mismatch.  Is the ratpoison client (the -c one) the same file
as the one managing the display?

Around the 1.3 mark, the command thingy started putting a 1 or 0 at
the start of the command to indicate interactivity.

Otherwise, it's been broken again in CVS.  I'll check it now.

-t