[RP] rathold function

From: Antti Nykänen
Subject: [RP] rathold function
Date: Fri Nov 12 14:54:07 2004

Hi,

I made a function called rathold, which holds the mousebutton down when called
with
'rathold (mousebutton) down', and releases it with 'rathold (mousebutton) up'.

I find this very handy when copying links from the last line of an IRC client,
and
use it like this:

#!/bin/sh

ratpoison -c "ratwarp 165 820"
ratpoison -c "rathold 1 down"
sleep 0.1
ratpoison -c "ratrelwarp +800 0"
ratpoison -c "rathold 1 up"

(My client has right-indented nicks, otherwise it would be a bit trickier to
determine
where the first ratwar should go, because of varying length nicknames.)

Anyway, the patch is attached.

Regards,
Antti