[RP] new version of rpws

From: Mike O'Connor
Subject: [RP] new version of rpws
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:22:48 -0500 (EST)

I rewrote rpws.  I was having a problem where if i tried switching desktops
very fast i would get windows "bleeding" from one desktop to another.  The
probplem was that one version of rpws was being called before the previous
version of rpws was finished.  I rewrote rpws in perl so that I could use an
flock to ensure that one rpws doesn't start until the previous has finished.

it is available here:

http://vireo.org/ratpoison/rpwspl

run perldoc /path/to/rpwspl for more info

stew