Re: [RP] question about ratpoison

From: Stephen Lavelle
Subject: Re: [RP] question about ratpoison
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:25:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hmmm...seems quite odd that it works in terms of window
names...but...guess that isn't the worst thing in the world (and I can't
off hand think of a better way); will probably try to figure out how to
use groups though - going to have to some time;  have put it off farrrr
too long already.

Peace,

Stephen