[RP] frame dedicate problem

From: Bill O'Donnell
Subject: [RP] frame dedicate problem
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:03:30 -0600

Hi -
I'm seeing a problem with RP 1.4.0 on Gentoo, and I noticed that the frame.c
source code hasn't changed in 1.4.1.  Problem is with a "dedicated
(chaste)" frame.  After I do a frame operation of C-t Q ... C-t u on another
frame, the previously chaste frame becomes promiscuous.
It would be nice if a chaste frame would remain that way even after the C-t
Q ... C-t u session.  Not sure, but problem appears to be with frame.c line
251.

         /* f->dedicated is unsigned, so read into local variable. */
         long dedicated;

         read_slot(dedicated);
         if (dedicated <= 0)
           f->dedicated = 0;