Re: [RP] Fwd: [STUMP] The wikis

From: nlawren2
Subject: Re: [RP] Fwd: [STUMP] The wikis
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 07:18:34 -0500 (CDT)

code.google.com is ok, I use it to host rpexpose (check it out), but it's
fairly limited.  The real advantage to using code.google.com is that you don't
need to get approval (whereas you do with source forge and the like).

I would suggest an actual wiki hosting site such as wikidot, or wikia (which
happens to host the vim wiki), though I havn't actually used either myself.
The only drawback to wikia that I see now is that it does require a proposal.

The questions that wikia asks are:
What is your wiki about?
Who will join?
- and -
Is there anything else you would like them to know?

The vim wiki:
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

If you would like, I can fill out the request form tonight

-- Nathan