[RP] Re: Fwd: [STUMP] The wikis

From: Graham Wilson
Subject: [RP] Re: Fwd: [STUMP] The wikis
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:36:54 -0500

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 04:27:09PM +0200, ?yvind Hvidsten wrote:
> Graham Wilson wrote:
> > I've got a colocated machine in Dallas, TX where I can host them.
> >
> > What are the requirements for the wiki software? I assume just the
> > Apache webserver and Perl/Python/PHP?
>
> Probably that and a mysql database

I don't currently run a MySQL database, so if someone else has a setup
that would work better for the wiki (ie a whole LAMP setup), maybe that
would be a better fit. But, if no one else speaks up, I don't have a
problem setting up a database.

Also, I can do DNS hosting (and I've got access to a secondary name
server in Europe).

--
gram