[RP] focusup and friends on multihead setups

From: Torbjörn Söderstedt
Subject: [RP] focusup and friends on multihead setups
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:44:20 +0200

I have now returned to Ratpoison one more time, and decided to fix the
multi-head issues that got me to abandon it the last time. It sure feels good to
be back!

The focusup/left/down/right commands are currently restricted to one screen. I
have attached a patch makes these commands move focus to the next screen when
the current frame is at the edge of the current screen. The exchange* commands
should do the same, but I didn't attempt to implement that. I thought I'd ask
about your opinion on this first.