[RP] New maintaine for ratpoison in fink (Mac package manager)

From: ratpoison-devel
Subject: [RP] New maintaine for ratpoison in fink (Mac package manager)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:11:08 -0400

Dear All,

  When I wrote to the maintainer for ratpoison in fink listed at
http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/ratpoison asking about the
status of ratpoison being built for 64-bit macs (my office forces me
to use one), he said he doesn't remember anything about fink at all
anymore.

  Do any mac-heads out there want to step up to the plate as maintainer?

  (Or at least submit a 64-bit build or whatever for my sysop to
install?)

 Sincerely yours,
   John B.
--
Fairy tales are more than true.  Not because they tell us dragons exist,
but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.  -G.K. Chesterton