Re: [RP] New maintaine for ratpoison in fink (Mac package manager)

From: David Fang
Subject: Re: [RP] New maintaine for ratpoison in fink (Mac package manager)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:51:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I haven't tried ratpoison for years (but love the idea!), so if all it takes is compiling and packaging it, I'll be glad to help. I maintain a few other packages for fink already.

Fang

 When I wrote to the maintainer for ratpoison in fink listed at
http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/ratpoison asking about the
status of ratpoison being built for 64-bit macs (my office forces me
to use one), he said he doesn't remember anything about fink at all
anymore.

 Do any mac-heads out there want to step up to the plate as maintainer?

 (Or at least submit a 64-bit build or whatever for my sysop to
install?)

Sincerely yours,
  John B.

David Fang