[RP] Running frames and full screen simultaneously

From: Miroslav Stibor
Subject: [RP] Running frames and full screen simultaneously
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 06:43:20 +0200

Hello,

is it possible to run eg. web browser in full screen and xterms tiled
simultaneously? For example in two virtual desktops, however I've learned there
are no virtual desktops...

I noticed there is a feature fdump/frestore, but i understood it is feasible
only for one shot run.

There's is also feature called group. But when I read documentation, I have no
idea what is it good for. I suggest make this part of doc clearer.

Thank you, best regards M. Stibor