[RP] sloppy and "other"

From: Jeff Abrahamson
Subject: [RP] sloppy and "other"
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:46:35 +0200

I've been playing with sloppy on a dual-head setup.  It makes life quite a bit better for me.  I notice, however, that the "other" command, which should toggle between two windows in the same frame, causes an endless flicker loop when sloppy is running.

I submitted a bug to this effect on Savannah, but it's not clear to me that that bug tracker is being used.  (I see plenty of commits from Jérémie, but not much activity otherwise, so I'm a bit uncertain what the status of the project is these days.)

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57
+44 7920 594 255

http://jeff.purple.com/