Re: [RP] sloppy and "other"

From: Ellington Santos
Subject: Re: [RP] sloppy and "other"
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 22:21:39 -0300

Buddies,

Some time I've got this sloppy in git. I don't remember where I found it, but it works flawless.

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 5:33 PM, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas <address@hidden> wrote:
Jeff Abrahamson <address@hidden> writes:

> I've been playing with sloppy on a dual-head setup.  It makes life quite a
> bit better for me.  I notice, however, that the "other" command, which
> should toggle between two windows in the same frame, causes an endless
> flicker loop when sloppy is running.

I think that problem has already been reported, but was not fixed.

> I submitted a bug <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?42161> to
> this effect on Savannah, but it's not clear to me that that bug tracker is
> being used.

It is, I encourage people to use it so that reports don't get lost, so
thank you.

> (I see plenty of commits from Jérémie, but not much activity
> otherwise, so I'm a bit uncertain what the status of the project is these
> days.)

It's alive!  Commits lead to releases, 1.4.7 was published this month.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE