Re: [RP] patch to README

From: Jeff Abrahamson
Subject: Re: [RP] patch to README
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:49:41 +0100

On 21 April 2014 21:55, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas <address@hidden> wrote:
Jeff Abrahamson <address@hidden> writes:

> I didn't find instructions on how you'd like patches.  Let me know if you'd
> rather something else.

Almost any submission method is fine, as long as it's not a github pull
request. :)

;-)

Why do you not like git pull requests?  It seems to make contribution scale much better than patches or (worse) patch + edit by maintainers.  Or is it git*hub* pull requests that particularly annoy you?

Is the savannah git repository not the authoritative code repository?

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57