re[7]: [rdiff-backup-users] Win32 question

From: Greg Freemyer
Subject: re[7]: [rdiff-backup-users] Win32 question
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:20:00 -0500

I found this tutorial for compiling python extensions in cygwin for use in
win32 python.

The tutorial worked for me.

I am now going to see if I can get librsync to work.

FYI: I am going to be taking off a week starting tomorrow, so I'm sure I won't
get this finished, but maybe I can make some progress in the next hour or two.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer