[rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup crashes when attempting rmdir

From: Andy King
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup crashes when attempting rmdir
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:22:32 -0400

rdiff-backup crashes repeatedly though not predictably in a particular
user's directory.  After --check-destination-dir regresses, the same errors
occur and I cannot update the directory.  If I remove the destination
directory and do rdiff-backup fresh, it works, and even works for a few more
scheduled crons, but then crashes and cannot make a valid backup.  It is
always the rmdir error (see attatched), but different directories.
--
Andy King            address@hidden
"A Turin Turambar turun' ambartanen"