[rdiff-backup-users] Exceptions with 0.12.2

From: Dave Steinberg
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Exceptions with 0.12.2
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:11:54 -0400

Hello list,

Recently I've upgraded from 10.x to 12.2 and my weekly backups are failing.
I'm doing all sorts of sillyness with different endianness and bit-ness on
each side of the pipe (x86 and sparc64), but I don't think that factors in
here.

The weekly mail with the errors in it can be viewed at
http://www.redterror.net/rdiff-backup/errors

The script which I have running rdiff-backup can be viewed at:
http://www.redterror.net/rdiff-backup/weekly.local

I figured its better to post them on the web, since that minimizes mailer
distortion of line endings, etc.

Is there anything special I ought to do to migrate my 10.x backing store to
12.2?  I figured not, but seeing the little comment about a metadata file, I
was a little curious.

If anyone has any suggestions or if I'm being a complete tool, please do not
refrain from communicating it.

Regards,
--
Dave Steinberg