Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Windows filenames not recognized

From: Joe Baker
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Windows filenames not recognized
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:58:48 -0600

I have not gotten to the bottom of a related problem, but I have an error of a file name which contains the degree symbol. As I have more time I will try to report the exact error. rdiff-backup does successfully mirror the file, but there are error messages which I seem to recall also report "No such file or directory".

/Joe Baker/
Network Administrator
NEL Frequency Controls, Inc.