[rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff-backup syntax question

From: Brent Webster
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff-backup syntax question
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:09:39 -0500

Reading a bourne shell backup script

    rdiff-backup -r -1M /mnt/brandywineriver/backup
    rdiff-backup / /mnt/brandywineriver/backup

I realize the 2nd line take the entire root directory tree and copies
it into the backup directory.  It's the first line doing a restore one month
in the future that has me confused.  Is this a typeo?

I'm hoping you can just reply to this email since I really don't want to
join the mailing list on an on-going basis.

Thanks, Brent