[rdiff-backup-users] A BIG Thanks!

From: Davy Durham
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] A BIG Thanks!
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 01:34:35 -0500

Hey Ben et al,

I just wanted to issue out a thanks for the great tool! I've just successfully done hardware maintenance (i.e. swaping out old harddrives for new ones) over a remote connection hundreds of miles away on 8 of our production servers where I work. The tool saved MUCH time in doing the restores and gives us a little peace of mind each night as it has, for a good long while now, reliably and securely pulled backups every day providing us with the ability to restore to any point history within a sliding window.

I hope the tool continues to mature, and as well as things are going now, I hope to be with you all the way.

Thanks,
  Davy