Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Installed rdiff-backup on Windows using MinGW

From: Dave Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Installed rdiff-backup on Windows using MinGW
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 09:42:43 +1000

Mico Siahaan wrote:
Hi Andrew,

thanks, the current CVS version seems work well. I succeeded made Windows distribution for CVS version of rdiff-backup. It made for python 2.5. I also added some simple batch scripts into it. Anyone who interested to try it can download from: http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8DpuSFvYgbXwEDy39DiouVuokvS8GtK4VT8C2ffWOod5N0GsoF8rrshlxkKYZIrSG7AW-IHWiv-nPhDySke-/Modules/win/rdiff-backup-1.1.17-cvs.win32-py2.5.exe (I put it in Indonesia Python Yahoogroups files section because I don't know where else shall I put it...:) )

Hi Mico,
It seems you have to be a member to download that file - do you have some way of sending it to me and I can host it for people to try out?

thanks
dave