Re: [rdiff-backup-users] removing a single file from a backup

From: martin f krafft
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] removing a single file from a backup
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:22:16 +0200

also sprach Patrick Nagel <address@hidden> [2008.07.16.1608 +0200]:
> Just delete the file from the backup. To prevent an error message during
> every
> future backup, follow this guide:
> http://wiki.rdiff-backup.org/wiki/index.php/FileChanged

shame on me for not having checked/found that. I did consult the
wiki...

Thanks, this seems to have worked.

"next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the
 nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those
 conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and
 refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by
 convince himself that the war is just, and will thank god for the
 better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque
 self-deception."
                                                         -- mark twain

spamtraps: address@hidden