[rdiff-backup-users] include other filesystems?

From: Yuval Hager
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] include other filesystems?
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:50:09 +0200

Hello,

My directory structure is as follows:
/ is one file system
/data is another

/home is linked to /data/home
/usr/local/data is linked to /data/usr/local/data

I am backing up '/', using --include-globbing-filelist that looks as follows:

+ /home/user1
+ /home/user2
+ /usr/local/data
+ /etc
- **

How can I get both filesystems backed up? I've tried modifying the filelist to
have the link targets (e.g. /data/home/user1 etc) instead, but it doesn't
work as well.
Is there some way to include other filesystems in the globbing filelist?

I believe that I'm looking for an --include-other-filesystems command line
option?

Thanks,

--
Yuval Hager