Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Ubuntu rdiff-backup PPA?

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Ubuntu rdiff-backup PPA?
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:20:17 -0500

Andreas,

I'm just happy to see more recent rdiff-backup packages appearing in the Ubuntu universe. Many thanks for taking on this project. Many of the bug reports in the past have been due to old releases.

I have a launchpad account which is somehow associated with the rdiff- backup project (so that I can manage bug reports). Let me know if you need any help getting your PPA "blessed" or whatever, or if there's a link I should put on the rdiff-backup webpage.

thanks,
Andrew