[rdiff-backup-users] Errno listing

From: listserv . traffic
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Errno listing
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:01:05 -0700

I'm wanting to handle errno's in my bash script. I also want to add
to the wiki, esp as it relates to Windows/cygwin.

But other than the trial-and-error method, I can't find any
documentation on the "errno" listings.

What other common errors should I document as "regular" errors, or
that occur with some regularity?

---
Since most of my install base is Windows/cygwin, I'm documenting these most
intensely.

---

Here's what I currently have...
[Errno 13]
Often seen with open PST files.
[However, the file name doesn't appear on the same line as "errno" so
I have to get the prior line that shows the actual file name we are
having a problem with...]

[Errno 16]
Open files. (But not PST's - why these are different, I'm not
sure...) [The file name IS on the same line here...]

Are there others you have seen that I should document, or handle
"specially?"

TIA
Greg