[rdiff-backup-users] Why Does It Say IncrementFiles 0?

From: Robinson, Eric
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Why Does It Say IncrementFiles 0?
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 04:30:39 -0700

I used rdiff-backup to backup a large directory to another server where most of the data already existed. I had formerly been using rsync.

Since the destination directory already had files in it, the command I used was:

address@hidden /]# rdiff-backup --force /ftp/site053 ftp01::/archive/ftp/site053

I don't understand the resulting session statistics. What does it say IncrementFiles 0, IncrementFileSize 0?

StartTime 1256809498.00 (Thu Oct 29 02:44:58 2009)
EndTime 1256810123.38 (Thu Oct 29 02:55:23 2009)
ElapsedTime 625.38 (10 minutes 25.38 seconds)
SourceFiles 524808
SourceFileSize 98351511195 (91.6 GB)
MirrorFiles 524167
MirrorFileSize 98276921887 (91.5 GB)
NewFiles 641
NewFileSize 74480919 (71.0 MB)
DeletedFiles 0
DeletedFileSize 0 (0 bytes)
ChangedFiles 89
ChangedSourceSize 2197620 (2.10 MB)
ChangedMirrorSize 2089231 (1.99 MB)
IncrementFiles 0
IncrementFileSize 0 (0 bytes)
TotalDestinationSizeChange 74589308 (71.1 MB)
Errors 0

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - October 29, 2009

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for address@hidden. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physician Select Management and Physician's Managed Care. Warning: Although Physician Select Management and Physician's Managed Care have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the companies cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

This disclaimer was added by Policy Patrol: http://www.policypatrol.com