[rdiff-backup-users] Automated rdiff-backup with -p 9999

From: hanpedro
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Automated rdiff-backup with -p 9999
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:39:16 -0500

Please let me know how to use ssh's port 9999 with Automated rdiff-backup -
http://www.howtoforge.com/linux_rdiff_backup -.

My backup plan is here.

A box:  192.168.0.2
         ssh port: 9999
         .ssh/config:

>                       host  A-box
>                       hostname A-box
>                       port 9999
>                       user root
>                       identityfile ~/.ssh/bboxbackup
>                       compression yes
>                       protocol 2

B box: 192.168.0.10
                ssh port: 9998

After connection with key authentication without pass-phrase, I have a serious
problem.
At  Automated rdiff-backup guide - http://www.howtoforge.com/linux_rdiff_backup
-, I could not find how to change ssh's port.

> command="rdiff-backup --server --restrict-read-only
> /",from="A-box",no-port-forwarding,no-X11-forwarding,no-pty

Any help on this problem would be appreciated