realtime-users

[Realtime-users] Installing RealTime

From: Barbara Clements
Subject: [Realtime-users] Installing RealTime
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 07:21:52 -0500

I have a nonprofit in my area that needs a calendar program, but first, I am trying to run it on my computer so I know what I'm doing when I take RealTime to them.

The DOS window shows: Hostname: barbara-6onzz20.domain_not_set.invalid

My questions are:
Can I set this up on a stand alone computer or do I need a peer-to-peer network?

Is this a problem because I am using WindowsXP? The nonprofit has most of its machine on XP also.

Will RealTime work on a server network? The nonprofit will be getting a server network soon.

Thanks.

Barbara Clements