repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Include Gogs (Notabug.org) for consideration

From: Zak Rogoff
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Include Gogs (Notabug.org) for consideration
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 11:22:53 -0400

On 04/26/2016 10:04 AM, Mike Gerwitz wrote:
> Hey, Ben:
>
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 00:44:09 -0400, ben wrote:
>> Gogs is a free software Git service written in Go.  It is under the
>> Expat (MIT) license.  The instance at notabug.org is open for public
>> registration.  Upon a cursory examination, it qualifies for the "C"
>> grade under these criteria. I hope this service can be added to the
>> evaluations.
>
> Thanks for doing the evaluation!  Would you be able to include your
> rationale for each of the criteria?  Otherwise, I'm not sure when others
> will have the time.
>
> Zak---would this be good to include?  notabug.org has been increasingly
> popular since Gitorious was taken down.

Yes, I would love to have an evaluation of notabug! Someone just needs
to do the actual evaluation and send it to the list to be reviewed, HTML
format it so that it can go onto the page and then, once it's gotten a
final review by the list, send it to address@hidden to put up.

--
Zak Rogoff // Campaigns Manager
Free Software Foundation