rip-capabilities

[Rip-capabilities] granny punctual

From: Essie Warren
Subject: [Rip-capabilities] granny punctual
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:08:23 +0200

Someone at Headquarters had a bee in his bonnet that white bikes would be safer than black ones. New Laminated windscreen. It has a front disc brake and rear drum. I had an English looking cafe-racer from the seventees in mind.
Suprisingly, the experts came to the conclusion that the black bike was easier to spot in daylight and dark.
The motorbike in the backside is a thing in RESUTOA now. Commonly the engine sprocket cover is missing, as on this one.
Rubber matting was standard in the lower specification cars. Cheer up, the young guys are back on big Hondas again now.
But it sure is more fun.
Gearshifter to push-pull selector through bulkhead.
Depending on which side of the road you ride on that is!
Cheer up, the young guys are back on big Hondas again now.
Some considerable damage to the bike which I have repaired, with the exception of a small ding in the front left side of the tank and replacing the front guard with a non standard. The bracket was welded to the case.
Rubber matting was standard in the lower specification cars. This bike is really new .
The Royal Australian Navy Bell Helicopter taxied past at low level and blew over the front bike.
What wonderful machines.
Rubber matting was standard in the lower specification cars. Depending on which side of the road you ride on that is! com with any questions or for additional pictures. As you can clearly see it was time to get it the hell out of there! Really pisses you off when you have spent half a day polishing it, but I am sure the guys in the helicopter got a great laugh out of it.
Gearshifter to push-pull selector through bulkhead. to make this ride a personal statement.
Crossply tyres are bridgestone. But it sure is more fun. The best of both worlds. I had an English looking cafe-racer from the seventees in mind.
to make this ride a personal statement.
Someone at Headquarters had a bee in his bonnet that white bikes would be safer than black ones.
Heater via lever, next to gear shifter, push in to open flap and let warm engine air inside. Seats original vinyl. Cheer up, the young guys are back on big Hondas again now.
Sorry about the poor quality but at that time I only had a small pocket Kodak.