rule-list

[Rule-list] Anaconda docs, was: Introduction

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] Anaconda docs, was: Introduction
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:44:57 +0100

James said about anaconda:

What I was hoping to find was a way to gather the docs together in
such a way that intent/result of all of the features could be
researched.

Exactly!

If you look at our todo list (follow the link from the web page)
this is one of the things that I listed as needed. I refer not only to
what we will do as RULE (which we will obviously document, right?)
but also and before that to the gathering of any already existing
information.

Please everybody post here any URL you can find about Anaconda
documentation, whatever its source.

I'll format that and put it online.

        Ciao,
                Marco
                RULE project leader

--
Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient
means for going backwards.  -- Aldous Huxley