rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Anaconda docs, was: Introduction

From: James
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Anaconda docs, was: Introduction
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:12:10 -0800

Marco,

  I'll go one further... If the links are there I can "mirror" them so that
they are accessable to all and modifiable by all.  Our company has a Twiki site
that allows for real time user updates to html pages.  Granted a certain amount
of trust is needed because "hacking" the pages would be trivial.  However if it
allows for us to update the docs as we learn it could help.

James