rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Modified installer

From: Brock Organ
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Modified installer
Date: 18 Feb 2002 14:40:43 -0500

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 14:24, James wrote:
> On 18 Feb 2002 13:53:46 -0500
> Brock Organ <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > Or simply use a CD-RW disc....
> > that's another good idea; though I've had no end of troubles using CDRW
> > media ...
> I prefer to think of it as CD-RW-Curse_like_mad *grin*

Other folks have had no problem using the heck out of CDRW media, every
time I've tried my RWs have failed out of the box, except for one set
which worked two or three times then failed ... :(

Brock Organ             QA Engineer             address@hidden
  "That which we are, we are..."    "I `em what I`em!"
    -Alfred, Lord Tennyson            -Popeye, Lord Sailor