rule-list

[Rule-list] 486 specs

From: Luie delos Santos
Subject: [Rule-list] 486 specs
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:28:51 +0800

Hello all,

This is my first time to post in this list but I've been following the rule
project since its initial conceptualization in the enigma list.

I want to offer my help in this project but since I'm not really a programmer
(very little C lang knowhow), I probably for the moment start out as a tester.
There are 486 laptops being sold that cost from $50 and up.
I would just like to get info from you all on the specs I should consider in
purchasing the 486 laptop.

Thanks and hope I can be of some help.

luie