rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] ¿ftp site and want to help with the installation test te

From: Jason Roysdon
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] ¿ftp site and want to help with the installation test te am?
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:42:25 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Jason Roysdon wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Will Ganz wrote:
>
> > > The iso will be at
> > > http://webpages.charter.net/lmf62/RULE_installer-v0.6.2.iso
> > >

> > Is there an ftp site so that I can set up a Perl script to ftp the ISO image
> > & burn the CD during 'off hours'?
> >

> Just use wget to download from the website with a cron job ;-)'

Ok, for my ease of access, mainly, I've mirrored the ISOs.  I'd recommend
getting them from the Charter http website (plus those would have the most
recent), as the charter.net site is blazing fast, and my ftp mirror is only
on a 2.3mbit connection.  But, I suppose ftp is a bit easier to mirror (use
mirror.pl or wget --mirror), so have at it:

ftp://synux.synovation.com/pub/RULE/mirror/webpages.chartner.net/lmf62/

I also have a good mirror of English x86 RH7.2 (ISOs, RPMs, and Updates, but
no SRPMS):
ftp://ftp.artoo.net/pub/redhat/
or
ftp://synux.synovation.com/pub/redhat/