rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Testing anyone? How about 1.6M?

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Testing anyone? How about 1.6M?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:00:36 +0100

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 07:43:00 at 07:43:00AM -0500, Devon wrote:

... many things about low mem installing, and then:

> Unfortunatly, I have to get to work and can't wait for it to finish.

Heck, you're working so hard on it these days that we can afford it.
:-)

Seriously, Devon, thanks a lot!
You're really doing a great job!

Now, unfortunately, I have to go to lunch, and they can't wait for me
to finish...

        Marco Fioretti
        RULE project leader

--
"If automobiles had followed the same development cycle as the
computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million