rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] website maintainers

From: Chuck Moss
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] website maintainers
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:46:03 -0500

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 03:12:59PM +0100, Martin Stricker wrote:
> Chuck Moss wrote:
> >
> > It would be useful to create a website subproject.
> >
> > Does that make sense?  If so I will add the subproject.
>
> Absolutely. I even might volunteer, but I'm low on time and a
> programmer, not a designer (look at my website ;-) it's in German, but
> you'll get the picture...)
>
> > If we setup a subproject we can just enter a task to that subproject
> > and let it be delegated by the web guys. :-)
>
> That's the main reason to have a website subproject... Do yo want to
> keep the web pages in CVS? Might be useful.

The pages are in CVS already.  That is actually required to have the siute
hosted at savannah.
The website is in a seperate cvs repository, to checkout the website get
info from:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=1219>

It can be checked out by developers with:
cvs -z3 address@hidden:/webcvs/ co non-gnu/rule/

Chuck